To embark on the event
Becoming an auto-entrepreneur event is an opportunity that can seize those who have the sense of organization and relationship, but dread the formalities necessary for the constitution of an event agency in the form of a single-person company or several.
Here are some tips before you start.
- Make sure you have the required qualities for the event!
- Make a market study
- Choose a name that makes you want!
- Invest in the creation of a website
- Create a network of relationships with suppliers
- Get an administrative authorization
Make sure you have the required qualities for the event!
First of all, make sure that your personality is in line with the activity of self-entrepreneur event:
- You know how to invest yourself personally and you are passionate : the creation of a company in the event requires a significant personal investment and passion. Events can take place at the end of the day, in the evening or on weekends.
- You are rigorous : you have to be rigorous and organized so that the goal is achieved and the event successful.
- You know how to resist stress : there may be coordination problems and the client may be stressed. Your role is to calm the game.
- You are creative : you have to be creative and surprise your customers!
- You are resourceful : when one is in charge of organizing an event, heDo not be afraid of ungrateful tasks, such as fetching missing supplies, replacing an absent provider, etc.
- You have a good relationship: you work with people from different departments (marketing, operational …)
Do you recognize yourself? Do not hesitate to launch yourself as an auto-entrepreneur event .
Make a market study
The event sector is a very competitive sector.
This will allow you to highlight data essential to the realization of your project (marketing budget, communication and simply your needs to start safely).
Choose a name that makes you want!
If your market research is conclusive and you do not want to start as a self-entrepreneur, but open an agency (ie create a company) think of your business name. The event agencies are numerous and it is imperative to stand out, this business name can help you to get ahead of your competitors.
The trade name refers to the name under which the business will be publicly known. It can be the same as the corporate name or be totally different. You will be able to include it on all your official documents in addition to other mandatory information (company name, SIREN number, VAT number, etc.).
Name protection is effective when you use this business name with the public (in your documents for example). Do not forget to fill it out on your cerfa form when you decide to start, the protection will only be reinforced. You can also decide to file a trademark .
Depending on your target, you can choose an inventive, magical or glamorous trade name. The only limit: your imagination.
Invest in the creation of a quality website
The creation of a website is a must to have access to a larger number of customers.
Your site, with its graphic design and the logo of your agency , will help you to have a valued image with customers and suppliers.
Remember that your website is a reflection of what you want to offer your customers. You can do this with the services of an independent graphic designer or go through agencies specialized in website creation.
Create a network of relationships with suppliers
Finding and booking a place, decorating the premises, feeding diners or using photographers are just some of the benefits you should be offering.
It is strongly recommended to network with suppliers and service providers in the region: florists, caterers, bakeries, photographers, meeting room owners, hairdressers, make-up artists , beauticians , etc. You can introduce yourself and let them know about your business in anticipation of future events. A solution to create your network or develop it is to install your young company in a co working space : exchanges of ideas and addresses between entrepreneurs are common in these places! In addition, do not hesitate to negotiate prices for important or recurring events. Your persuasiveness will be tested.